A detailed description of all the relevant details concerning the DigiPrime Open Call Type A is here provided.
Specifically, the following Annexes can be downloaded at this link:
- Annex 1: Open Call Text, which provides the scope and objectives of the Open Call and will be largely disseminated, together with the “Open Call Announcement”, a simple form with the basic info for a immediate dissemination also on social media.
- Annex 2: Guidelines for Applicants, which sets out the guidelines for participation.
- Annex 3: Application Form, with questions that need to be addressed by applicants.
- Annex 4: Proposal Supplement, a document providing information on proposal schedule, timing, and other details.
- Annex 5: Sub-grant Agreement Template, which provides a template of the sub-grant agreement that the successful applicants will be requested to sign.
- Annex 6: SME Declaration, which evaluates the status of the SMEs participating at the open call. Please notice: In the case of an SME consortium, each applicant must provide its own declaration.
- Annex 7: Declaration of Honour, which declares that all conditions of the open call are accepted by an SME legal representative. Please notice: In the case of an SME consortium, each applicant must provide its own declaration.
- Annex 8: Bank Account Information, which collects information on the applicant’s bank account where the payments will be transferred to. Please notice: bank account is required only after proposal positivie evaluation. Bank account is not required during the proposal submission.
- Annex 9: Technical Annex, providing technical information about the platform architecture, the interfaces and data models that will be provided to third parties for the development of new services.
- Annex 10: Guidelines for the Evaluators, with information on the whole evaluation process, including the technical part.